> This sounds me like like it's coming from a host that's infected with
> malware. The From: address may be external, but what's the IP address of
> the sender?
> Also, is it coming from an authenticated user's account?

By "From: is external" I meant sender's email address found in envelope,
and I was refering to email address which is not hosted on our machines
i.e. f...@bar.cx (and we do not host bar.cx). It also was not authenticated
but as To: is our user then qmail accepted it (which is ok). The BCC
handling however does not sound OK to me, hence my question.

Regards,
--
 "Daddy, what "Formatting drive C:" means?"...

 Marcin                       http://wfmh.org.pl/carlos/