Samuel Krieg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to disable TLS support when the wanted IP address connects to my
> server. So I wrote a
> file with "tls-level=none" in the config-dir folder, as described here:
> http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#CONFIGURATION_DIR
>
> However I see this line in the logs:
>
> Mar 12 16:22:07 p1 spamdyke[15693]: ERROR: Option not allowed in
> configuration file, found in file
> /etc/spamdyke/conf.d/_ip_/84/xx/yy/zz on line 2: tls-level
>
> Why in this cas the "tls-level" option is not allowed?
>
> Thank you.

It says in the documentation
(http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#USAGE) that the
tls-level option is not valid within configuration directories.

I expect it's because in the case of smtps the option needs to be
evaluated before the IP address is known. I think it'd be feasible
though to implement the option values for TLS at a later stage so that
they could be included in configuration directories.

SamC will need to say for sure on this.

--
-Eric 'shubes'