Good advice, Sebastian.

In addition, you might want to whitelist a particular sender/domain. If
that's the case, you can add cri...@tegado.ro (for the sender) or
@tegado.ro (for the domain) to the whitelist_senders file. Keep in mind
though, that senders are very easy to spoof.

On a side note, if all of your your users use your server to submit
emails (and they always authenticate, which they should), a good way to
eliminate spam that spoofs your domain is to blacklist your own
domain(s) in the blacklist_senders file. This is a bit counter
intuitive, but it works nicely. Since spamdyke bypasses all filters for
authenticated connections, any message that claims to be from your
domain but fails to authenticate will be rejected. Legitimate messages
from your domain will authenticate, and pass. Nice.

--
-Eric 'shubes'