I believe that behavior is normal. Will you please explain why you think
this is a problem?

Note, a successful gray listing isn't necessarily a whitelist. Other
filtering rules are still applied to subsequent messages, but if a
message from a 2nd IP address passes other filters, it will not trigger
a new graylist entry when an active graylist entry exists. If this were
not the case, emails from large email providers who have pools of
outbound servers would require graylisting each outbound server, which
would be undesirable.

--
-Eric 'shubes'