nightduke wrote:
> i want to clean spam from an email i have on a mail server, i want to
> chech each our that email account, spamdyke will check rbl and all
> emails that match rbl will be deleted.
>
> Can this be done with spamdyke? or i can't do that with spamdyke.
>
> Thanks

spamdyke relies on the sending server's IP address for its
effectiveness. Since the sending server is different than the original
in a fetchmail situation, spamdyke would not be effective (e.g.
everything would appear to be be coming from localhost, not the original
sending server).

If all you want to do is an rbl lookup, the simplest solution might be
to write a shell script to do this.

--
-Eric 'shubes'