Are you sure you're connecting to the same server from the outside?
Is it possible that you're connecting to some other server?
If spamdyke runs from a local connection but not from an outside
connection, then the problem would most likely be outside of your host.

Joy wrote:
> i am not having any firewall or no service stopping my telnet to 25
> only options defined in spamdyke.conf is not working from outside.
>

> On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net> wrote:
>> If telnet to port 25 works ok from your server but not from an external
>> host, then your problem would appear to be with some aspect of
>> networking, such as routing or firewall.
>>
>> Is iptables running? If so, is it blocking port 25?
>> Is an external router blocking traffic? The problem might be external to
>> your server.
>> --
>> -Eric 'shubes'
>>
>> Joy wrote:
>>> Here is my spamdyke.conf script :-
>>>
>>> log-level=error
>>> local-domains-file=/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
>>> tls-certificate-file=/var/qmail/control/cert.pem
>>> greeting-delay-secs=10

-Eric 'shubes'