This appears to me to be a deficiency in qmail-scanner more so than
spamdyke. Simscan, as opposed to qmail-scanner, has a compile option
which turns off scanning for authenticated users, and works fine with
the present spamdyke.

Simscan is what the current QMail-Toaster utilizes, although QMTv2 is
slated to use amavis-new instead.

I see 3 possibly solutions for Bgs's problem:
.) replace qmail-scanner with simscan
.) replace qmail-scanner with amavis-new
.) replace the entire host with QMT

Personally, I'd rather see Sam working on a SPF implementation than this
enhancement. ;)

--
-Eric 'shubes'