I believe that the --test-config option interrogates the greylist tree
for problems there. I would run spamdyke with this option (separately,
from the CLI) to see if it finds a problem.

Here's a script that does this on qmail-toaster:
# set variables for qmail-smtpd using harmless test values,
# so we don't get warnings about qmail-smtpd
export PROTO=TCP
export TCPLOCALHOST=$(hostname --fqdn)
export TCPLOCALIP=127.0.0.1
export TCPLOCALPORT=25025
/usr/local/bin/spamdyke \
       --config-file $CONF_LINK/spamdyke.conf \
       --config-test \
       --run-as-user vpopmail:vchkpw \
       /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd \
       /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /bin/true \
       2>&1

You might need to tweak a few things for this to work on plesk.

--
-Eric 'shubes'