I'm really sorry I haven't been able to get to spamdyke issues lately, let me
see if I can catch up...

When I test the earlytalker filter by itself from the command line, it appears
to work:

root@patched:/usr/local/src/spamdyke-5.0.0/spamdyke# ./spamdyke --log-target
stderr -linfo -e 10 ../tests/smtpdummy/smtpdummy
helo me
220 smtpdummy ESMTP
250 HELO received
mail from:<f...@bar.com>
250 Refused. You are not following the SMTP protocol.
rcpt to:<b...@foo.com>
554 Refused. You are not following the SMTP protocol.
spamdyke[4199]: DENIED_EARLYTALKER from: f...@bar.com to: b...@foo.com
origin_ip: 0.0.0.0 origin_rdns: (unknown) auth: (unknown) encryption: (none)
reason: (empty)
quit
221 Refused. You are not following the SMTP protocol.

So if your connections aren't being whitelisted, there may be a bug where the
earlytalker filter is failing when combined with some other option(s).  Could
you send me your spamdyke configuration file so I can try to reproduce your
setup and nail it down?

-- Sam Clippinger