I've considered doing this for a while now, if I can find a good balance
between helpful diagnostics and exposing too much information to the recipient.
 My first impulse is to just find a way to output the spamdyke "ALLOWED" log
message into the message headers, since it contains pretty much everything of
interest.  What do you think?  Would showing (for example) the authenticated
username to the recipient be a problem?

-- Sam Clippinger