Actually, spamdyke is correct -- that IP does not have a valid reverse DNS
name.  When I look up 10.221.34.64.in-addr.arpa, no PTR records are returned,
only one CNAME record: mail.lassosoft.com.  Queries for mail.lassosoft.com also
return no PTR records, only A records.  This setup is not valid; the best way
to fix it would be to change the record for 10.221.34.64.in-addr.arpa from a
CNAME to a PTR with the same value.  I'm guessing whoever created the existing
record didn't really understand how rDNS works and created a record that seemed
close enough.

But to answer your question, yes!  It is possible to turn off the rDNS filters
for just that one IP.  The feature you need is a configuration directory.
Create a folder structure on the server like this:
        /some/path/_ip_/64/34/221
Then create a file in the deepest folder named "10":
        /some/path/_ip_/64/34/221/10
In that file, add the lines to turn off the rDNS filters:
        reject-empty-rdns=0
        reject-unresolvable-rdns=0
Last, add a line to your main spamdyke config file to use the configuration
directory:
        config-dir=/some/path
That should do it!

Full documentation of the configuration directory feature is here:
        http://spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#CONFIGURATION_DIR

-- Sam Clippinger