Sam,

On 2015-09-14 11:38, Sam Clippinger via spamdyke-users wrote:
I'm not entirely sure I understand your question... if the Reply-To
address is always the same, you should be able to block it using the
header blacklist filter.

Ah . . OK - I will try that but doesn't that mean that:

  sender-blacklist-entry

is redundant - ie:

  header-blacklist-entry

should cover everything?

Thanks,

Phil.

If you're wanting to compare the Reply-To
address to the From address or the sender address, spamdyke doesn't
have that ability.

-- Sam Clippinger

On Sep 13, 2015, at 4:11 PM, Philip Rhoades via spamdyke-users