Actually, this is exactly the patch I've been working on (slowly).  It turns
out vpopmail has a lot of strangenesses that I didn't completely cover in my
first release of spamdyke-qrv.  I'm pretty sure the patch is ready, I just want
to see a successful run of the test scripts before I release it.

-- Sam Clippinger