Hmmmm.... looks like a bug, but because spamdyke is compiled C, there's almost
no way to tell how it happened.  If you updated your OS but didn't update
spamdyke, I'd suggest making sure you're on the latest version of spamdyke and
recompiling it on your updated OS.  If you still see crashes, the best way to
troubleshoot them would be to find a reliable way to reproduce them -- using
spamdyke's "full-log-dir" option to capture the input, for example.  Failing
that, I could send you some updates for your Makefile to recompile spamdyke
with an address sanitizer that will produce must larger (and much more
informative) crash messages.

-- Sam Clippinger