Von: Pablo Murillo (rednet)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020 22:11
An: spamdyke users <spamdyke-users@spamdyke.org>
Betreff: [spamdyke-users] FreeBSD 12.1 problems compiling with TLS

Hi

I'm upgrading few server from FreeBSD 11.4 to 12.1 and I found that the port
fot SpamDyke is broken, so I compile "manually" and I found a problem with
OpenSSL Spamdyke is not finding openssl, and openssl is installed

./configure --enable-tls --without-debug-output checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes ...
checking if openssl/ssl.h will include without additional include
directories... yes checking for library containing RSA_sign... -lcrypto
checking for library containing SSL_library_init... no
configure: error: in `/root/spamdyke-5.0.1/spamdyke':
configure: error: --enable-tls was given but OpenSSL was not found

I'm sending the config.log attached

Pablo Murillo