Hi.

I'm unable to build the current git kernel on my SS20. Things have not
worked for me since after the 2.6.13-rc2 release, a successful build of
which is currently running. The kernel build fails with lots of warnings
and errors spewing forth from pagemap.h, highmem.h, pgtable.h issues.
As I've not seen much traffic on the list lately, I'm curious to know if
others can build the current kernel on sparc32 machines. If so then I've
got some config option set that is wreaking havoc, or some other
localized problem.

Thanks in advance.

Art Haas

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822