Dear Spectres,

I'd like to share with you the web version of my new project, *Income Mood*.

In this work, the results of a constant tracking of values from the main
international stock markets and the companies operating in them are used
within a digital literature and infographic project.
As long as changes are detected, those values, readen in a key of
positivity-negativity (and a variety of ranges between them) work directly
as modifiers of the mood of a main hipothetical character and it's
expressed reactions.

Macroeconomy is here understood as an omnipresent power, with visible
consequences even in personal and individual fields.

Hoping you like it,

www.enricsocias.net/mood

My apologies in advance for any bug you could find.