FWD from Gwaith Swn::

Open Call: This month we are running a call for work for our Resonance 104.4 FM radio show, Gwaith Swn's Sonic Darts. This show will be broadcast on Monday 7th October at 10pm

We are seeking sonic works on the theme of gamification, addiction and technology. Either at a literal gaming level, or a broader interpretation of the gamification of social and cultural behaviour; dopamine triggers, viral/meme culture, clickbait news feeds... feel free to interpret it as you please.

The work can manifest in composition, field recording, sound art, interviews, or in any way playable on a radio show.

Please send submissions to sonicdartss...@gmail.com
Deadline: Friday September 27th Midnight.

We look forward to hearing your work!

Thanks,
GS