///

INPUT/ OUTPUT

XPUB Special Issue 10
modular publication launch at DE PLAYER
in Rotterdam (Eurovision2020 FTW)

Thursday 12.12.19, doors open at 20:00

///

Dear operators,

We would to invite you to combine, modulate, compose, and play with our 10 unique contributions to the common assembly of the modular publication INPUT-OUTPUT. Each contribution consists of one or more modules. Each of them represents our individual interests in the matter of signals, circuits, language and interfaces, while using modular synthesis as a means to explore these concepts and systems. Outputs vary between sound, image and text.
Assemble and use at your own risk.

Avital Barkai, Damlanur Bilgin, Sandra Golubjevaite, Tisa Neža Herlec, Mark van den Heuvel, Max Lehmann, Mika Motskobili, Clara Noseda, Anna Sandri, and Ioana Tomici

///

https://issue.xpub.nl/10/
https://www.deplayer.nl/events/de-player-experimental-publishing-xpub-present-inputoutput
http://www.pzwart.nl/experimental-publishing/