Hello Spectrum List,
                I upgraded our Spectrum on windows to 9.1.2 over the weekend
and have been receiving a lot of Minor Alarms  for Excessive Rate of Device
Interface Reconfigurations.  They are defined in the Cisco_Router/EventDisp
file for 6 interface reconfiguration is a 30 minute window.  I am getting these
for Cisco Switches that have a lot of end users connected to them.  Before the
upgrade we were not getting these, so I believe they are new to 9.1.2.
Anyone else seen these alarms and are they worthwhile ?
                                Thanks,
                                                Curtis Kellogg
                                                Enterprise Monitoring Engineer
                                                Scottrade
All e-mail sent to and from this address will be retained by the Scottrade
corporate e-mail system and is subject to review by someone other than the
recipient. E-mail transmissions may not be secure; contact us at 1-800-619-SAVE
for more information.

---
To unsubscribe from spectrum, send email to lists...@unc.edu with the body: