--- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Pedro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Oh, and there's one more thing:
>
> A while ago, Stefan posted something to people who use cycle
> method for BLD. You can manipulate the centers to have a better CO.

Little correction: that was intended for *any* 3x3 BLD method. I just
see a larger advantage for those who orient and permute separately. I
don't see a big advantage for my own method, which, btw, *is* a cycle
method, too. As far as I know, only Dave Orser and Richard Carr might
be doing something different than cycle-methods, but they do orient
first, so my idea certainly applied to their method, too!

Cheers!
Stefan