Oh really?  You're awesome Stefan!  white on top, green in front.

Again... I admit the possibility that the scrambling was wrong... so if
it was, I'd really be interested in knowing.

Btw... you spent so much time watching the webcast... do you really
have nothing better to do :-P?!?

Tyson Mao
Astrophysics '06
California Institute of Technology