Greetings.

I've been counting my number of moves to make the cross on the bottom
layer and I think they suck.  Generally, I've been averaging 7-9 moves
and it seems most can be constructed in 5-6 (at least from what I've
read).

Could one of the experienced cubers mentor me by giving me some
scrambles and then get back on how they would assemble that cross on
the given scramble?  I think I'm missing something.

Thanks.

Roger Wood

Yahoo! Groups Links