nice alg, frederick, maybe you could explain to us all how you get these and
other edge algs using the cube solver applets, i'm very interested to hear the
details

----- Original Message ----
From: Frédérick BADIE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 3:04:51 PM
Subject: [Speed cubing group] Re: cool parity alg for the 5x5

    Hi Frank,

 I hope this is this what you need :

 (Rr) U2 (Ll)' U2 F2 (Rr) U2 (Ll)2 B2 (Ll)' B2 (Ll) F2 D2 (Ll)2

 Have fun,
 Frédérick.

 --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Frank Morris
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > I am looking for the same alg.  can anyone help???
 >
 > mmwfung1985 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I use this alg:
 > (Rr)' U2 (Rr)' U2 B2 (Rr)' B2 (Ll) U2 (Ll)' U2 (Rr)2
 > ==> (Rr)' U2 (Rr)' U2 x' U2 (Rr)' U2 (m'Rr) U2 (Ll)' U2 (Rr)2
 > (m is the layer between r and l)
 >
 > Btw, does someone have an parity alg that will "flip" 3 edges: LFe,
 > RFe and BRe (e is the layer between u and d)?
 >
 > Michael Fung
 >

 > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, cmhardw <no_reply@>
 > wrote:
 > >
 > > I highly doubt this is a new alg.
 > >
 > > Basically Frank Morris and Doug Li both gave me a very cool alg to do
 > > the parity on wing edges as cycling lUF<->lUB and I forgot it both
 > > times.
 > >
 > > I've been racking my brain to remember it, but instead found a
 > > different one that I also like.
 > >
 > > (Rr)2 U2 (Ll) U2 (Rr)' U2 (Rr) U2 F2 (Rr) F2 (Ll)' (Rr)2
 > >
 > > Again this has probably already been discovered/found out, but I
 > > thought I would post it in case someone hasn't seen it and likes it.
 > >
 > > Chris

 >         Jigsaw puzzle game   Free puzzle inlay games   Educational
 game and puzzle     Word puzzle game   Kid puzzle game   Puzzle games

 >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Service.

                                                    Jigsaw puzzle game
                             Free puzzle inlay games
           Educational game and puzzle
                           Word puzzle game
  Kid puzzle game                                       Puzzle games

         YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

     Visit your group "speedsolvingrubikscube" on the web.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links