Sorry for the multiple different posts on the same thing...I posted
these days ago and they are just showing up...hmmmm Yahoo doesn't like
me...

Craig

--- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Bouchard"

http://strangepuzzle.com/videos.php?firstName=Craig&lastName=Bouchard&puzzleType=blindfold&solveTime=225.94&range=%3D

> Its on Strangepuzzle now (the new one)...
>
> Thanks for reading my nonsense,
>
> Craig Bouchard
> May the cube be with you...
>
> --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Joël van Noort
> <joel_vn@> wrote:
> >
> > Yo Craig!!
> >
> > Well done.. First BLD video, yet I saw you do it first ;).
> >
> > - Joël.
> >
> > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Bouchard"
> > <logitewty@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey All,
> > >
> > > My parents have been in Hawaii for a week...and I've been asked to
> > > make a video...So I did one go...
> > >
> > > http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EUKYS3A69SC923IMN85HO8LWI
> > >
> > > The time isn't sub-200, or sup-200...which I find really
> > > weird...3:20.00...hmmm...
> > >
> > > Anyways...yah...blah blah blah...if you wanna talk to me about BLD
> > > that would rock...add me to an instant messenger...
> > >
> > > Thanks for reading my nonsense,
> > >
> > > Craig Bouchard
> > > May the cube be with you...

Yahoo! Groups Links