________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Gilles Espinasse
Sent: Fri 9/7/2007 2:00 PM
To: speedtouch@ml.free.fr
Subject: [speedtouch] Re: Speedtouch and LAN with static IP and Gateway

Selon C A Tomy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Given the settings you send us on windows
> Connection
> VPI 8
> VCI 35
> Type: RFC 1483B
> Encapsulation: LLC
> FCS: Automatic

I think you should not add 'null' to
> localhost tomy # atmarp -s 10.200.1.1 8.35 null

null equal VCMux encapsulation and you need LLC encapsulation.
As LLC/SNAP is the default encapsulation value for atmarp, you don't need to add
anything after, so that should be better with :

atmarp -s 10.200.1.1 8.35

Gilles

I tried both 'atmarp -s 10.200.1.1 8.35' and 'atmarp -s 10.200.1.1 8.35 null' .
But  in either case, piniging my gateway is not sucessful.

Tommy

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat