Thanks for answer.

> Nov  2 22:20:12 szymon kernel: [ 4421.588000] ATM dev 0: usbatm_complete:
> urb 0xc63e6c60 failed (-2)!

These errors happen after disconnection, and they don't last long ( i think)
, i have only few lines of them every time i have problem with internet.

This is old PIII 450Mhz, on EPOX motherboard, so there are only two usb
ports at the back. Modem has problems on both of them. I think there are
additional two on motherboard, but i do not have external usb ports and i
can't  use them.

The biggest problem is that only reboot of system helps for this situation.
I can't unload usbatm module, even after unloading speedtch and uhci_hcd
first. Killing all pppd doesn't help either.  Module is busy, and when i use
force option, i get error that module is temporarily unavailible. The same
is for usbcore. And i have to reboot computer, because ppp hangs up.

Do you think that PCI usb controller, or maybe newer speedtouch revision
will help? ( have 2.00 currently).

Simon