Hi, I haven't used ppp myself in years so this might
be wrong but...

> I suppose my email adress is:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> My mail passwd is:
> DDDDDD
> My connection identifier is:
> fti/Tagada
user 'fti/Tagada'
> My connection passwd is:
> AbCdEf
>
> Could you tell me the EXACT strings, even for (") or (') , i have to put in:
> /etc/ppp/chap-secrets
> /etc/ppp/pap-secrets
> and
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ppp0

You need:
In peers/speedtch (if you use "pppd call speedtch"):
        user 'fti/Tagada'
You probably want the contents of that file to be something like:
        noipdefault
        defaultroute
        user 'fti/Tagada'
        noauth
        updetach
        usepeerdns
        plugin pppoatm.so
        8.35
The 8.35 may need to be changed depending on your service
provider (there's a list of common values in the FAQ).

In pap-secrets and chap-secrets
        fti/Tagada      *       AbCdEf

> When all is done, do i have to modify /etc/hosts (with my ISP IP @) and
> /etc/resolv.conf  (with IP @ of name servers) ?

You will usually need to put nameservers in /etc/resolv.conf, but that's
all.  The format is:
        nameserver 123.456.789.012

Note that I started all the above lines-to-insert with a tab in order
to have them stand out in this email.  There is no need to use a leading
tab in the files.

Ciao,

Duncan.

PS: Sorry for the delay, I was hoping someone more up-to-date than me
would reply.