Despite my previous comments, I have no problems with Fedora Core 9. I
notice that Firefox always starts up offline. There seems to be nothing I can
do in Firefox to alter this. I suppose its some security thing. I've reverted
to using Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop.

 Message Received: Jul 20 2009, 04:28 AM
 From: "M Kotb" <mak3...@yahoo.com>
 To: speedtouch@ml.free.fr
 Subject: [speedtouch] Re: speedtouch and fedora 10

 you have to make sure that at boot, the "usb" led is on and the "adsl" led it
flashing then is stays on.
 if the leds are on without the flashing that means you didn't install the
firmware, or it's not loaded to the modem correctly.
 i don't use fedora but with the version change the modem installation
sometimes changes too.