==> Girl Lost at Mammoth Cave Found
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN => 26 Apr. 2006.Sunday afternoon
ten students went exploring the vast woods on the property of Great Onyx Job
Corps. Acting Job Corps Director, Kenny Brown, says: "Job Corps is for students
16-24 years old. This center had capacity for 214 students. Its residents live
on campus.Source: http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/2692576.html
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4269

==> Monson: Announcer's comments Neanderthal
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN => 26 Apr. 2006.Maybe one of
these days all of the remaining sports Neanderthals out there will figure it
out, will scratch their privates and their heads, maybe bang them against the
cave wall a few times and - eureka! - a burst of understanding will snap
through their brains, wherever they're located, perhaps even cascade down into
their egos, and they will quit worrying about women intruding on their
world.Source: http://www.sltrib.com/ci_3752370?source=rss
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4268

==> 2nd international cave diving congress
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN =>  26 Apr. 2006.The congress was
conceived to gather divers from the 7th continent to share experiences and
know-how.Since the time of the 1st congress in Bourg-Saint-Andéol, the number
of participants has climbed to over 200.Speakers of quality and participants
have come from all over Europe (Germany, England, Belgium, Denmark, Spain,
Holland, Italy, Switzerland).Exhibitors have taken advantage of the opportunity
to present their innovations and also profit from direct contact with their
customers: Airtess, Segytek, Procean, Diveriteexpress, Ursuit, Duikvak,
Divingequipement, Segytek.This second congress is bigger and better,
benefitting from the success of last year's congress, in big part due to its
cohesive, dynamic team of organizers.It takes place in Saint-Nazaire-en-Royans
(Drome), close to the cave of Thais.The theme of this year's congress is the
history of cave diving, from of beginnings of single tank diving with clamps,
to deep water recycled air diving, to blended gas diving.Cave divers were the
first to introduce blended gases in diving and they were also among the first
to use deepwater diving with recycled air.Let's not forget that in the 1970's,
we regularly dived on levels from -60 to -70 meters.Today, we're descending to
-250 meters. We decided to change this year's location in order to be able to
welcome more participants than last year; word of mouth spread news about the
congress, and it has come to have a very good reputation.The facility in which
the congress will be held affords us to hold a quality event and to accommodate
a large audience.We are organizing several conferences, holding slideshows,
photo expositions and film projections, and are arranging a swap-meet.The
complex is right next to a lake, in which material testings and techniques will
take place.The cave will be open so that you can dive in this splendid site
which is Thais: The underwater tunnels of this cave are extremely wide and have
been explored and enjoyed since ...
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4267

==> 5th International Cave Photography Contest
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN => 26 Apr. 2006.Dear
Cavers,Speleoklub Warszawski from Warsaw, Poland organises the 5th
International Cave Photography Contest. You'll find all the information
at:http://konkurs.speleo.waw.pl Regards,Organisation Comittee Kasia
BiernackaMagda GlowackaKasia KedrackaKasia StarostaMarcin GalaWojtek
SzabelskiAdam ZozulaWebmasters:Could you, please, add this information to your
website? you can download the banner of the Contest
from:http://konkurs.speleo.waw.pl/index.php?jezyk=en&strona=11
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4272

==> Cave discovery sparks new search for bodies
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN => 25 Apr. 2006.Nearly 40 years
later, the story of three boys who disappeared, never to be found, still haunts
this northeast Missouri town.Source:
http://www.showmenews.com/2006/Apr/20060425News016.asp
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4270

==> The endless announcement of the 'almost' opening of the Fontanelle
underground Cemetery
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN => 23 Apr. 2006.We again learn
from the local press, the same old story, that the official re-opening date for
the Fontanelle Underground Cemetery seems to be sliding back again. We have
been told that the restoration is complete, but there may be a further delay in
the long awaited opening for a final cleaning and the re-placement of the
thousands of skulls and bones that line the walls and crevices of the historic
funerary cavities and tunnels.Considering the ancient, and to some, goulish
appearance of this early remnant of early Neapolitan cult worship, it is hard
to understand what is meant by "not ready yet." To add to the delay is a
bureaucratic squabble with the city Superintendent in charge of the project
about proper public restroom facilities and a new ticket office.Again, however,
this is not an official notice and hopefully just another delay which finally
signals the imminent opening of this mysterious piece of Naples history. We
recall that the last official estimate of the opening was to be during the
citywide "Monuments in May" celebration, May 5 - 7.Meanwhile, you may take a
virtual tour by visiting looking through our photographs of the Fontanelle
Cemetery http://www.napoliunderground.org/Downloads-index-req-getit-lid-14.html
For more news and fascinating information, visit Napoli
Undergroundhttp://www.napoliunderground.org/Article383.html Translation - Larry
Rayhttp://www.larryray.com/napolibelow.htm
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4259

SpeleoUnion http://groups.google.ru/group/SpeleoUnion