==> Seven Wonders of the Caving World?
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN => 2 May 2006.Being the 75th
anniversary of the opening of the Empire State Building (often referred to as
the eighth wonder of the world) I thought it might be interesting to compile a
list of the seven greatest caving wonders. Feel free to add to the list or
discuss possibilities. Below is what I've come up with thus far. In no
particular order (and the reason I've selected them.)  Source:
http://www.caves.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1605
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4316

==> Caver died in UK
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN => 2 May 2006.Malcolm visited the
dig yesterday on one of his innumerable digging trips, with his daughter Sonia
and other members of MCG. It is unclear at the moment what happened, but
apparently Malcolm was taken ill in the Canal beyond Sludge Duck, and died. He
was 73. Source: http://www.ukcaving.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2054
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4315

==> Looking for Mars-analog cave for a NASA project.
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN => 2 May 2006.I am a cave
research scientist working on a NASA project. We are looking for Mars-analog
cave for phase 2 of cave detection study using thermal remote sensing.
Mars-analog sites should contain landscape characteristics including volcanism
and permafrost and/ or ice, no vegetation (obviously!), large daily thermal
amplitude, and high ultraviolet radiation. Ideally, I'm looking for ~10 caves
within a 500km radius for study areas. If you can help, please contact me ASAP.
Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated! Thanks very much in
advance. Source & Details: http://www.caves.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1553
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4314

==> Nutty Putty Cave entrance getting a gate
FromWorld Caving News http://www.zenas.gr/WCN => 2 May 2006.Nutty Putty Cave
enthusiasts will face more obstacles beyond squeezing into the popular
spelunking playground now that officials have decided to gate off the entrance.
Source: http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/177167/4/
http://www.zenas.gr/site/home/eng_detail.asp?iData=4317

SpeleoUnion http://groups.google.ru/group/SpeleoUnion