Pavel Kosina schrieb:
> These might be rather my wishes than anything else:

I'm sorry it took so long to find time to answer properly.

> * finding for "pyt" should find also python and pythonic

The search is somewhat whole-word-oriented. It stems words using a
stemmer for the English language (that reminds me, that is not very
friendly for other languages...)

> * probably what is in Javascript is not covered in translations - for
> example: Your search did not match any documents. Please make sure that
> all words are spelled correctly and that you've selected enough
> categories., search results, ...

Indeed, that should be fixed. I wonder if it is enough to feed the
JavaScripts through templating in order to localize strings...

> * date in bootom could be formatted according to format in translation ...

It should already be. The format is html_last_updated_fmt, and should be
in the message catalog as well.

> * unicode in index - when a term in index starts with unicode (say czech
> řetězec), it is handled as Symbol not as usual word starting with letter
> Ř (capital of ř).

That is something I thought using the right babel option would take
care of automatically.

> * in the index.html the list of pages, created from toctree - the
> bullets (black circle) should be configurable  - yes/no. If main
> headings are numbered, than there is disturbing bullet in front of the
> number.

Good point. Do you want to work on a patch?

> * this is probably just question: how to make sphinx to copy some
> subdirectories of my main directory to build?

What do you need it for? There are always the static directories that
are copied.

cheers,
Georg