Thanks for all your effort on this.  I will put it to use immediately on our
project.

Yarko

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 8:24 AM
To: sphinx-dev <sphinx-dev@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Implementation of a ToDo directive

Yes. That did the trick. I have cleaned up the code and have put a new
version here:

http://pastebin.com/f71ba7373

It works quite well. And I think it is nearly finished. There are
still some open issues

   1) Backlinks don't work in the PDF version.
   2) The todolist page does not get rebuilt if somewhere in the
document new todos appear or a re removed.
   3) The CSS needs to be adopted with a default layout of the todo
admonitions.

What do you think?

Regards,
  Daniel