i think this is very usefull, i use debian lenny and spend 1 week to put
gammu documentation that use sphinx, breathe and doxygen to work properly
(with help of http://wammu.eu michal cihar) and now i could use this in
"telecentros"  public libraries for social public projects (with open
source) here in são paulo.

thanks for all effort in sphinx, breathe and doxygen!

2011/2/17 daspostloch <daspostl...@googlemail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> Having installed Sphinx only some days ago, I quickly
> had a look into the Doxygen/XML bridge Breathe [1]
> written by Micheal Jones. I found the idea very neat.
>
> Sphinx has become one of the de-facto standards for
> python documentation, and it seems plausible that it
> would have major impact on, e.g., the C++ world as well,
> provided that the technology is available. However,
> Micheal has said in a post that he plans to start
> ceasing further Breathe development.
>
> Having noted this, I wanted to ask if there are any
> Sphinx plans for the 2011 Google Summer of Code, and
> if so, maybe suggest to check if some Breathe targets
> could be included before the fast approaching deadline?
>
> If yes, this important bridge to other programming
> languages could be fostered further. As a side note,
> I have also been pointed to the doxylink project [2],
> which seems to be a good intermediate workaround. Or
> does the Sphinx community feel this way of linking to
> a third system would be the desired solution permanently?
>
> Cheers, Paul
>

> [1] http://michaeljones.github.com/breathe/
> [2] http://packages.python.org/sphinxcontrib-doxylink/index.html
>
> --