Hello,
The attachment shows the effect of installing spice-streaming-agent on the
spice official website. There are two screens, one displaying normal and the
other displaying black.
??1??Should the black screen be caused by spice-streaming-agent? What is the
reason for the black screen? Is there a solution?
??2??Is there a way to only display the desktop generated by spice streaming
agent and run it normally like a remote desktop, allowing for keyboard and
mouse interaction?

I hope you can help me, thank you!

??????: "Frediano Ziglio"<fredd...@gmail.com&gt;;
????: "spice-devel"<spice-devel@lists.freedesktop.org&gt;;
????: Re: [Spice-devel] How does SPICE display the desktop data processed by
Nvidia vGPU?

Il giorno mer 12 lug 2023 alle ore 09:37 ???????? <928003...@qq.com&gt; ha