We're splinting all our files (with various levels), but this is now
taking a significant amount of time to do. (2.4 times the time taken
to compile the files...)

Are there any tricks we can play, checks we can disable, that would
significantly decrease the time it takes to splint all the files?

Thanks,

PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
New Zealand

A Million Monkeys can inflict worse things than just Shakespeare on
your system.