>Message: 5
>Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:41:53 -0500
>From: "mslaten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [Spooks] Numbers Tutorial
>To: "Spooks Digest" <spooks@mailman.qth.net>
>
>Hi List:
>
>    Thought I would give another tutorial on one of the morse stations.  The
>enigma designator is M13.  I believe he is thought to be from Eastern
>Europe.  If anyone has any more information on this, please let me know.
>    He is not always an easy one to hear.  I find it best to copy him from
>2100z - 2300z, anything earlier is pure luck to copy.

>    Hope you find this of interest.  By the way, if you take the time to
>learn morse (at least the numbers and a few letters) you will find there are
>many more morse numbers stations than voice stations.
>
>73's
>Mark

Nice one Mark! I may give this one a go later on then :-)

Best wishes from

Mike in West Sussex On the South Coast of the UK

Using FRG-100 with Wellbrook ALA1530 loop antenna.
Sony 2001D for portable HF
Realistic PRO 2005 and active Nomad For VHF/UHF.
Mobile with Yupiteru MVT7100 or Icom R2.
BHI, NEIM1031 DSP in line unit (under test review soon)
MFJ-722 audio filter (under test review soon)

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/thesecretsiteofmike/mikes.htm
For strange sounds! and Spy Numbers page.