I've been listening on the frequencies Yosemite Sam occupied a year ago
and haven't heard a peep.  Just wondered if anyone else was doing so and
if you heard anything.

Also, I've been listening for the cluster of mystery beacons in the
southwest USA desert around 4096 kHz.  Generally they haven't been as
noticeable this winter as they were last year, but I did hear the Morse
"I" and the long dashes the other morning.  It seems they do best here
just before local sunrise and go in and out of the noise.  Since the
winter has become very warm and we've actually had some thunderstorms here
in the last couple weeks, noise levels are higher than in the typical
winter.

Zack
East central Illinois