--- Spy Numbers Robot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> to unsubscribe from this list
>
> These loggings were submitted to the Spy Numbers
> Station Database on 2006-05-13 by STACEY BLIGHT,
> WASHINGTON DC.
>
>     Freq ENIGMA Day   MMDDYYYY  UTC  Mode Comments
>
> -------- ------ --- ---------- ---- -----
> --------------------
>    13680     V2 Sat   05132006 1954    AM WAS
> NUMBERS TRANSMISSION WHEN I TUNED IN AT 1954, THEN
> ENDED ABRUPTLY AT 1956, STATION PLAYED ID/IS RN
> VENEZUELA...INTO FULL RNV BROADCAST @ 2000 UTC.
> THIS IS A CUBAN RELAY OF RNV.
>

> The Spy Numbers Database is an effort to create as
> complete a record of Spy Numbers Station
> transmissions as possible. You can submit your
> loggings to the database, and search the database.
>
> Details are available at
> http://www.blackcatsystems.com/numbersDB

> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/faq.htm
> Post: mailto:Spooks@mailman.qth.net
> -
> Visit http://www.spynumbers.com/ for complete
> information about Spy Numbers Stations

Attention all Spooks members.I am a covert operative
and although i cant tell you my location,name or
organization i work for, i can tell you that my
codename is Hawk.I have seen e-mails recently about
vhf spy stations. I can tell you that we operate a spy
station between 27 and 31 MHz. The transmitter is
located in Florida and its signal gets out pretty
well.For anybody that lives in FL,see if you can hear
our station.
Hawk