-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jeff Wilson
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 10:04 PM
To: Shortwave Spy Numbers Stations
Subject: Re: [Spooks] Thank you from the Project Evil team

this list

Well, while it may be easy to DF a shortwave signal if you have
adequate resources (like the government's), it's nearly impossible to
tell who is receiving that transmission.

In the web world- however, there's a log for everything. Every person
who visited that Craigslist link is logged. The poster himself was
logged. And thanks to a powerful search engine like Google, one could
search a large chunk of the internet for places where "MEIN FREULEIN"
exists. From there, it's just a matter of filtering the data, then a
quick subpeona of the telco's records for users from a certain area.
Posting at an internet cafe with an anonymous account isn't safe
either, due to the prevalence of cameras in such places.

No the best way to covertly communicate online is to open an anonymous
email account with Gmail or hotmail or something...then share the
login/password with the person you intend to communicate with. Simply
leave messages for each other from within the same account; voila, you
avoid a lot of the risk online. You could even rot13 your one time
number pad :)

On 8/7/06, Zack Widup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
this list

> Copycats?
>
> On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, J. Random Entity wrote:
>

> > > What about the HELLO WORLD(
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slashdot_trolling_phenomena#HELLO_WORLD )
> > > messages that popped up on a Slashdot and a few other message boards
and
> > > blogs? ^^
> >
> > Nope, not that one either.  In fact, the only thing that Project Evil
> > has released so far has been the Mein Fraulein stations.  We're as in
> > the dark as everyone else as to who's behind the ones showing up on
> > Slashdot, Wikipedia, et. al.
> >
> > - skroo.

> -
> Visit http://www.spynumbers.com/ for complete information about Spy