Dear list,

Sir Winston Churchill is often cited, that "no sports" were a reason for
him to reach an old age. Does somebody know a reference and the context
for this quote?

The other way round: W.C. was a good fencer. I would like to receive
some information on his biography in sports and physical activity.

Thank you in advance,

Michael

P.S. Internet searches on ("no sports" AND "churchill") yield zillions
of websites, but I found only citations without references.
MB
Dr. Michael Brach
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universitaet Bonn
Institut fuer Sportwissenschaft und Sport
Nachtigallenweg 86
53127 Bonn
GERMANY
Tel. +49-228-91018-0
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--------
View all messages at http://sportsci.org/forum.  Click on the links
to JOIN, UNJOIN, alter MAIL OPTIONS, or get INFO/HELP on acceptable
messages.