From: Fpdcdesign <fpdcdes...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 8:49 AM
To: Discussion list on issues relating to automatic fire sprinklers
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] Re: NWD file

I think this is another part of the evolution. I can see a time where all you
get is access to a Revit-NWD hybrid file through something like Procore.
Everything is on the drawing and you have to do your design simultaneously with
everyone
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
This message originated outside your organization.
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
I think this is another part of the evolution. I can see a time where all you
get is access to a Revit-NWD hybrid file through something like Procore.
Everything is on the drawing and you have to do your design simultaneously with
everyone else with real time clash detection. Nothing is downloaded. The only
thing you have is copies of what you print out.