I have a client with a rather large (330 gallon) antifreeze system that is
looking to upgrade to an approved solution. There are approximately 100 pendent
sprinklers on either straight drops or swing joints. The contractor has
proposed pulling a few drops and using a Dropmaster to try and drain the rest
of them. I have no personal knowledge of how effective a Dropmaster is. Would
using this be acceptable? Is there a way to tell if it worked? If there was a
small amount of glycerine solution remaining, would that be a compatibility
issue with Freezemaster? I will probably contact Lubrizol as well but am also
looking for experience.

Todd G Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting

Stonington, CT

860-535-2080 (tel:860-535-2080)  (ofc)

860-554-7054 (tel:860-554-7054)     (fax)

860-608-4559 (tel:860-608-4559)  (cell)