See NFPA 2022 9.5.2.1.1 (2)  It states that the coverage area is defined by
determining the perpendicular distance to the branch lines on either side, then
using the larger of twice the distance to calculate the coverage area.  So the
14' dimension is the one that must be used.
Sarah FifiOasis Fire Protection

   On Thursday, March 21, 2024 at 09:44:27 PM CDT, Fpdcdesign