From: Brian Harris <bhar...@bvssystemsinc.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2024 3:43 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Sprinklerforum] 1500' for Standpipe Test

Anybody ever ran through 1500' of hose for a standpipe test? GC is requesting
it so we don't get their new parking lot wet.....

Thank you,

Brian Harris, CET
BVS Systems Inc.
bvssystemsinc.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/bvssystemsinc.com/__;!!B5cixuoO7ltTeg!FwIopWeWTfH5ZmKA9U-FWhpEw9JVtawzW6dgPNXkKBWV5N2JHYrroamppHIDbNNx-mGUXNMTruRRFW8eh7hABsU2$>