On 28 Mar 2006 at 13:15, Rick Morrison wrote:

> That would be me. It's currently misbehaving on binary / unicode data
> with pymssql, but I was considering posting it anyway for experimental
> work, as I'm getting tired of resolving conflicts on each "svn up".

Great, will this go into trunk?

When can I start testing it?

I'm working on a CRM app for a non-profit. We'll be deploying on Linux with
Firebird (hopefully), but right now I'm developing on my Windows laptop.. So
could use MSDE to get started with SqlAlchemy.

I don't really want to setup Oracle XE .. (is it worth it? Seems huge)..

--
Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com