On 7/10/06, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, sorry, one unittest I was too lazy to do was all the various "update"/"expunge"/"detached" combinations with Session....so i dont think anyone has exhaustively run through these until now.  this was just a one liner in expunge(), try out rev 1698.

With a cursory check this seems to work. I'll do some more exhaustive testing in the morning.

Thank you so very much for your help in this. Using SQLAlchemy has certainly changed the way I think about database access when I'm designing an application.

-Michael