Tried with a postgresql database and I get another error right in my
metadata.create_all().

I get a SQLError: (ProgrammingError)  from postgres telling me I got
something wrong while creating constraint on unexisting key into table
bases.

CREATE TABLE folders (
    id INTEGER NOT NULL,
    description TEXT,
    FOREIGN KEY(id) REFERENCES bases (id),
    PRIMARY KEY (id)
)

But if I remove owner_id from BASES and I remove the relation in
base_mapper, I get all tables created.

Any idea ??