Thanks, that works great. One minor detail, the rows() returns case-
insensitive output (actually lower-case letters). While
in my MySQL tables/columns defined in case-mixed case.
But according to docs, case-mixed feature are in alpha development.
Just a request/suggestion, it would be nice to follow
a convention of what has been defined in DB.

Valentin.