Hello group,

I'm having an issue with my site where I get the following error if I
don't use the site for a while, even just a few hours, like 2-3 hours
results in:

Error - sqlalchemy.exceptions.SQLError: (OperationalError)  (2006,
'MySQL server has gone away')  'SELECT .......' {...}

Does anybody know what this is about?  Is there some setting in mysql
that needs to be set like wait_timeout?  Is this a sqlalchemy issue
and is there something that needs to get set while getting a
connection in sqlalchemy?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam.